We offer many options including one time tune ups to keep you going. Our one time tune up can catch issues before they are major or even before you know its an issue. This helps keep you comfortable before peak season.
All Manufacturers require to keep your warranty semi-annual maintenance. Be sure you do a tune up at least once a year to help keep your warranty valid.
Why get a maintenance agreement?
· Agreements limit your breakdowns and save you money when they happen.
· Preferential customer service and discounts on repair/replace.
· Increase in useful life, decrease in unexpected failures.
· Maintenance agreements are like a physical for your HVAC equipment.
· Below is a synopsis of what we inspect:
1. Wiring of components
2. Physical condition of components
3. Integrity of components including wiring.
4. Evaporator and Cond Coil light cleaning
5. Blower motor check with light wheel cleaning.
6. Visual duct inspection
7. Heater inspection
8. Function of all components including thermostat
9. Refrigerant levels per manufacturer specifications
10. Cooling system function
11. Overall visual of complete system
12. Drain clean and pour test
13. Algae tabs to maintain cleanliness in pan/line
Maintenance agreements are a great way to ensure your unit is in tip top shape, the last thing we want is a hot customer during the summer. If you want, follow the tech and he can show and explain what he is doing.
If interested the tech can explain further and go over the details listed out on the maintenance agreement.